I am on a quest to find an academic author who:
– understands the nature of hypertextuality and layered writing
– understands narrative strip tease but doesn’t need a love interest to prove it
– doesn’t wear tweed jackets and skivvys (turtleneck tops)
– understands and appreciates creative commons licensing
– understands and contributes to hacker culture
– doesn’t wear gothic clothing
– does enjoy the odd beer/wine/spirit but isn’t an alcoholic
– does visit historical and heritage locations, art galleries, classical music concerts, the ballet etc, but also likes to spend time at the beach, a picnic, a BBQ and a day at the footy/cricket/golf/other sporting event.
What do you reckon are my chances?