As my knee has been a distinctly uncomfortable mess since Monday (and I had to spend last night with my knee elevated and iced in order to get to sleep) I have decided to instead exercise my mind, which has generally been less than impressive with remembering names and dates of late.
So I’ve decided to post my favourite mental workouts here in case this of use to others who wish to maximise their brain power. Enjoy and enhance!
– Mensa workout: http://www.mensa.org/index0.php?page=12
– Mensa puzzles: http://www.mensa.org.uk/puzzles/
– Simple maths puzzles: http://www.qbyte.org/puzzles/
– Interactive word plays: http://www.wordplays.com/p/index
– History trivia quiz: http://www.puzz.com/historytriviaquiz.html
– Geography trivia quiz: http://www.puzz.com/geographytriviaquiz.html
– Some entertaining reading: https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/index.html
– And finally this is why you should exercise the brain: http://www.fi.edu/brain/exercise.htm