In the lead up to the next Like Minds event in Exeter, I’m helping out by putting together a bunch of content for the e-zine app which is going live as soon as we can get the content together. Drew and Scott are looking for perspectives on innovation and opportunity, but as it’s going to be read on a portable device we want to keep the text content short and the perspectives pithy. This means contributions can be:
– 2 paragraphs on what you find exciting and innovative right now;
– 2 paragraphs on what you see as forthcoming opportunities in business;
– 2 paragraphs on anything else you think is related to innovation and opportunity;
– images of innovative projects or innovative design (stuff you’ve done in 2011);
– video material (interviews or to-camera perspectives on innovation, or innovative content you’ve filmed);
– audio (your voiced perspectives on innovation and opportunity);
– your original poetry about innovation and opportunity;
– your games, ideas, etc – basically anything you would like to share on innovation and opportunity.
Deadlines are tight folks, so if you’re willing to share your content and pearls of wisdom, please do so as soon as you can. We hope to have the content ready by Monday of next week! Please send all contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll collate for the guys for Monday.