I’ve found a few weird and wonderful objects d’art for the person who has everything and still wants more – ideal pressies for Valentine’s Day, really. Thanks to Boingboing, Engadget, the Blogdex and Think Geek.
1. When you need to say “I love you” by making your tablecloth glow, have an Interactive Tablecloth.
2. For the partner who would need to break into their computer, climb through layers of IDE cables and then use a magnifying glass to see your special Valentine message, try a Valentine on a RAM chip.
3. How about getting your favourite person a Star Wars poster screen printed on to Venetian blinds? (For those thinking of buying this for yourself, the answer is NO.)
4. When your loved one doesn’t spend enough time at work, maybe they just need some office cubicle action figures?
5. And finally, for the person who just wants to “link up”, or as the corporate literature says, “for the ultimate narcissist in you”, just embed a WhoLinksToMe somewhere on their site.